Experienced Estimator / CSR
compensation: Based on Experience
employment type: full-time
South Austin’s finest high-end bodyshop is looking for a smart, friendly and motivated Customer Service Representative with a minimum of 1 year writing estimates. Our Customer Service Representative plays an important part in the smooth running of the office. Growing as we speak and WE need YOU today! This is the perfect position for an Estimator CSR or former Body Tech.
You are a team player with a great attitude!
- Must have at least 1 year experience in writing estimates.
Must be knowledgeable in either Audatex or CCC One
- Knowledge in Profit Net a plus
- Knowledge of inside insurance claims is helpful
- Assist with estimating, inlining and processing supplements
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
He/She will work closely with our Blueprinting / Estimators and will be responsible for daily contact with customers, insurance adjusters, vendors and others, both on the phone and in person. The right candidate will listen to the customer’s needs, provide them with a clear understanding of the collision repair/claim process while obtaining the information required to initiate the damage appraisal and repair, schedule the vehicle for damage appraiser.
- Follow up on all unclosed opportunities
- Track and measure effectiveness of capture rate
- Effectively negotiate damage reports with insurers
- Maintain contact with the customer during the repair process
- Confirm all financial arrangements with the customer
- Verify accuracy of the final repair order
- Manage the survey process with each customer
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Follow up quickly and accurately with attention to detail
- Team player
- Respect and maintain our Mission and Core Values
- Dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for our
customers and employees